We offer a wide range of custom window covering options for your home, office and anywhere else that needs window coverings.
Here’s how it works:
- Give us a call and set an appointment for a free in home consultation. The receptionist will ask what type of coverings you’re looking for, budget, and set a time for us to stop by
- If we have any questions, we’ll give you a call or send an email asking additional questions before your appointment
- When we arrive, we’ll ask for a tour of the windows you need coverings for and ask you comprehensive questions regarding if there are any problems in the room (too much sun, too cold, needs to be pretty ect)
- We’ll measure the windows and go over any additional questions
- In a day or so, we’ll get back to you with a quote, based on what we talked about
- Usually, we set another appointment to iron out details, pick colors/fabrics.
- If you’re interested, we’ll collect a deposit of 50% to initiate the order, and have you sign a contract
- Depending on the products you’ve ordered, it could take anywhere between 2 – 8 weeks for the products to arrive. All the while, we are in contact with you via e-mail to update you on the arrival
- Once the product arrives, we inspect the product, to make sure it’s what we ordered, and we’ll set an installation date/time.
- Depending on how large the job it, installation should last between an hour or two, most jobs can be installed within a day.
- If there’s a problem with the order, we’ll assess what needs to happen, and determine a plan of action. If some of the shades are correct, we ask for partial payment, holding out a portion for the treatment which isn’t correct.
Your satisfaction is our utmost concern, and we’ll do everything possible to make the process fun, seamless, productive, and effortless.
Check out our Yelp! reviews to hear what others are saying about us.